Yoga for Rehab
How It Works
HEALING DOESN’T MEAN THE DAMAGE NEVER EXISTED,
IT MEANS THE DAMAGE NO LONGER CONTROLS YOUR LIFE
Healing addiction can be brought about by integration of body mind and breath. From the combination of physical postures, breathing techniques and mindfulness of our program a new balance of a healthy mind and body can emerge. Training sessions may include any of the following that are appropriate for those participating:
- Hatha yoga postures adapted to the participants
- Restorative yoga
- Various breathing techniques
- Various audio techniques
- Exploration of the healing qualities of stillness and silence
- Deep relaxation technique
What Can Be Achieved
Wellness is available for all regardless of age, health, strength and/or flexibility. Yoga brings awareness to physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
WHY DO YOGA?:
- Detoxification of the body through movement and breath, improving lung capacity and blood circulation.
- Increased energy and reduction of fatigue
- Improved regulation of the nervous system and the endocrine system.
- Improved digestion.
- Improved sleep cycle.
- Improved physical, mental, and emotional health.
- A reconnection with one’s true self.
In a fun and accessible environment, our instructors share their knowledge to help others fulfill their potential for health, happiness and success through yoga and mindfulness.
Wellness Through Balance
By getting to know yourself you can pay attention and identify physical sensations, cravings and urges. Accept them and let them go, so that you can experience health, fulfillment and success in your life.
“What we resist, persists”
Bring awareness and acceptance into your life, let go of what is holding you back and realize your full potential.
Honor your body
Do what you can today
Don’t compare yourself with others
Feel good about yourself
IT IS YOUR JOURNEY